- Does it notify when you delete a comment?
- How can I delete all comments on Facebook from one person?
- How can you tell who deleted you on Facebook?
- Can you tell if someone hides your comment on facebook?
- How do you delete a comment on Facebook without them knowing?
- Does someone know if you delete their post on Facebook?
- Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
- Is it rude to delete Facebook comments?
- Can I delete a comment on Facebook?
- When you delete a comment on Facebook does it delete the replies?
- Who can see a hidden comment?
Does it notify when you delete a comment?
The person gets a notification when you like or comment on a post.
So the person is informed about your activity.
However, if you delete the comment, he/she won’t be informed.
When they check Likes and comments on a post, the person is going to realize that you have deleted the comment..
How can I delete all comments on Facebook from one person?
3 Answers. As an admin you have access to the posts and members, irrespective of their ban in person. You can put the name of him/her on the search in group “top right” and get the history, then delete the posts, with your admin power.
How can you tell who deleted you on Facebook?
Facebook Timeline lets you see who has unfriended youGet the new Facebook Timeline feature. … Choose a prior year on your Facebook Timeline and click on the number of friends you connected with that year in the Friends box.Click on the “Made x New Friends” list – anyone with an Add Friend link next to their name either unfriended you, or you unfriended them.
Can you tell if someone hides your comment on facebook?
Unless you remember exactly when you posted the content, it can be difficult to tell if it’s been hidden. By comparing the posts you’ve written to what actually shows on the person’s page, you can see if the content was hidden and whether the person is hiding all of your posts.
How do you delete a comment on Facebook without them knowing?
Long press on the comment you want to remove and then, from the menu that pops up, tap Delete. The person who made the comment won’t get a notification, but they may notice you deleted their comment and get irate later on.
Does someone know if you delete their post on Facebook?
No, on deleting any post from your timeline, facebook won’t send notifications to anyone, not even you. Just you will be asked for a confirmation while deleting.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
If you’re a personal user and you made a post, and someone else left a comment on that post that you want to remove, you can remove it the same way you can remove a post you left. You will need to find the specific post you want to remove, but from there, just hover over it and look for the …
Is it rude to delete Facebook comments?
And their initial reaction is to hide or delete the comment. This is a big no-no. Comments shouldn’t be deleted. There are certain exceptions where it is okay to delete the comments – like if it’s spam or someone is being derogatory, but in most instances, comments shouldn’t be deleted.
Can I delete a comment on Facebook?
To delete a comment from a post on your Page: Click to the right of the comment you’d like to delete. Select Delete….
When you delete a comment on Facebook does it delete the replies?
No, they will not be notified that you have deleted your comment. However, if anyone responded to your comment, their comments will still be there and, if they happened to mention you by name, your friend might be able to figure out you had commented.
Who can see a hidden comment?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends. They’ll have no idea the post is hidden, and you can always click “Unhide” later if you like.