- Does the other person get a notification when you change your relationship status?
- How do you add a relationship to your Facebook intro?
- How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
- How do I change what the public sees on my Facebook profile?
- Does the other person have to approve relationship status on Facebook?
- How do I add general information to my Facebook page?
- How do you post a relationship status on Facebook news feed?
- Why is Facebook about info not showing?
- How do I see sections on Facebook?
- Why can’t I see friends info on Facebook?
- Who can view my Facebook profile?
Does the other person get a notification when you change your relationship status?
No it does notify the other person however it will show up on the feed as you’ve changed your status unless you go in and set the privacy mode on your relationship status and set it to only friends can see excpect for….
and type in person name..
How do you add a relationship to your Facebook intro?
How do I change my relationship status on Facebook?Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.Click About, then Family and Relationships.Click Add a relationship status or click the next to your relationship.Choose your relationship status from the dropdown menu. … Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this with.Click Save.
How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
How do I change what the public sees on my Facebook profile?
To change the audience of things you’ve shared on your timeline:Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.Scroll down to the post you want to edit.Click the audience selector next to the date or time on the post. … Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
Does the other person have to approve relationship status on Facebook?
If you are friends with someone on Facebook, he can put you in a relationship; however, you must accept and confirm the relationship before the update can appear on both timelines. Facebook protects your privacy, and therefore, no one can claim a relationship you may or may not approve of.
How do I add general information to my Facebook page?
To add info to your Page:From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.Go to your Page and click Edit Page Info on the left side.Click the section you want to edit and add info.
How do you post a relationship status on Facebook news feed?
Go to your profile and click About, then Life Events. 2. Select the type of relationship or event you’d like to add. You may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
Why is Facebook about info not showing?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I see sections on Facebook?
Click the About area or the word “About.” You’ll see the Basic Information for your page. Hover over the top-right corner of About and click the hidden Edit button. The Page Info section opens.
Why can’t I see friends info on Facebook?
By default, Facebook always lets a user’s friends see his or her posts. … If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
Who can view my Facebook profile?
Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why). Only you and your friends can post to your timeline. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector.